Marketing Research & Analysis Officer
- Business Development and Research and Development (R&D)
- Entry Level / Staff, Senior Staff
- Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Bachelor's Degree
SCTV TowerSenayan CityJl. Asia Afrika Lot 19
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, preferably from Statistics/Mathematics/Economy/IT.
- Have good understanding of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Familiar with BI software, preferably Tableau and understand how a database is structured.
- Self & quick learner.
- Know how to think out of the box.
- Fresh grad is open to apply.
If you're interested, please prepare a PowerPoint presentation on why you'd be a good fit to our team.
We are a leading Indonesian broadcast company, currently looking for a data-driven individual to accelerate our marketing research team.
- Support the marketing research department with data analysis, in which you are required to Identify, analyze & interpret trends.
- Help the research department with creating dashboard to monitor sales operation.
- Filter and clean database to maintain accurate data structure.
- Deliver & present marketing insights related to TV & advertising industry through easy to read documentation.
- Create concepts for marketing external communication for clients (marketing flyer, company rate card, external report).
About the Company
PT SCTV is private television station in Indonesia which first started in Surabaya in 1990 and only reached : Jakarta, Surabaya and Bali. On August 1993 SCTV began to relay nationally.
With its commitment to always provide the audience with entertainment and informational programs which are both entertaining and of good quality, we keeps on improving and developing its programming, technoligical and Human Resources aspects.
The targeted audience are families who always expect the best and always try to improve the qualities of their lives. Through its various programs SCTV expects to function as a window to the world, through which families could see various trends and actualities.
Through 33 rtelay stations and with the support of the digital satelitte SCTV is receivable in the entire provinces of Indonesia which consist of more than 15.000 islands. Presently SCTV has reached more than 58 millions audiences.