- SCTV Tower
- Accounting, Finance and Human Resources
- Senior Staff
- Business Administration (Finance), Accounting, Management
- Bachelor's Degree
SCTV TowerSenayan CityJl. Asia Afrika Lot 19
- S1 from Accounting/Finance Management, or equivalent.
- 1-4 year of working experience in the related field.
- Required skills: Payroll Calculation, Tax, BPJS, PPh 21, Budget.
- Proficient using Ms.Excel (intermediate/advanced level) & experience in using payroll software.
- High interest in data analytics and system developments.
- Preferably have an experience in the field of finance, accounting, tax, and budgeting.
- High analytical thinking.
- High integrity, trustworthy.
- Willing to be agile and work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, and high accuracy.
- Available to join immediately.
- Responsible for the payroll process.
- Handle report and payment BPJS Ketenagakerjaan dan BPJS Kesehatan.
- Ensure all payment transactions are processed efficiently.
About the Company
PT SCTV is private television station in Indonesia which first started in Surabaya in 1990 and only reached : Jakarta, Surabaya and Bali. On August 1993 SCTV began to relay nationally.
With its commitment to always provide the audience with entertainment and informational programs which are both entertaining and of good quality, we keeps on improving and developing its programming, technoligical and Human Resources aspects.
The targeted audience are families who always expect the best and always try to improve the qualities of their lives. Through its various programs SCTV expects to function as a window to the world, through which families could see various trends and actualities.
Through 33 rtelay stations and with the support of the digital satelitte SCTV is receivable in the entire provinces of Indonesia which consist of more than 15.000 islands. Presently SCTV has reached more than 58 millions audiences.