Motion Graphic Designer - Indonesia Entertainment Group
- Jl. Asia Afrika No.19, RT.1/RW.3, Gelora, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
- Art / Design
- Entry Level / Staff
- Art and Design, Design Communication Visual
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
SCTV TowerSenayan CityJl. Asia Afrika Lot 19
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, etc.) from reputable university
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required skills: Motion Graphic, Graphic Design, Visual Branding, Visual Art, Editing
- Familiarity with video and graphic design software such as Cinema 4D, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Discipline, creative and highly motivated to develop
Production of promo programs, TVC, etc. for IEG's channels and promo materials.
About the Company
PT SCTV is private television station in Indonesia which first started in Surabaya in 1990 and only reached : Jakarta, Surabaya and Bali. On August 1993 SCTV began to relay nationally.
With its commitment to always provide the audience with entertainment and informational programs which are both entertaining and of good quality, we keeps on improving and developing its programming, technoligical and Human Resources aspects.
The targeted audience are families who always expect the best and always try to improve the qualities of their lives. Through its various programs SCTV expects to function as a window to the world, through which families could see various trends and actualities.
Through 33 rtelay stations and with the support of the digital satelitte SCTV is receivable in the entire provinces of Indonesia which consist of more than 15.000 islands. Presently SCTV has reached more than 58 millions audiences.