Senior Account Manager
- PT. Tangara Mitrakom
- Marketing (Technical) and Sales and Marketing
- Supervisor, Assistant Manager
- Bachelor's Degree
Jl. RP. Soeroso No.37, RT.9/RW.5, Cikini, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350, Indonesia
- Telecommunications experience not required but Preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous B2B Account Management/Sales experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Self motivated, driven and personable individual
- Able to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities within customer base
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (Friendly Outgoing Personality)
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
- Quick learner
- Be adaptive to constant change
- Passion for technology
- Works well within a team environment
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and retention objectives in assigned accounts base.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
We are looking for an Account Manage to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
About the Company
PT Tangara Mitrakom has established in 1998,as a member of Elang Mahkota Teknologi (EMTEK). PT Tangara Mitrakom has focused in providing network services and solutions, in line with the grant of closed fixed network license from the Government.
PT Tangara Mitrakom also provides telecommunications services based on Packet Switched and Network Access Provider (NAP) licenses issued by the Minister of Communications and Informatics. To enhance quality of its services to customers as a world-class operator, PT Tangara Mitrakom has successfully obtained ISO 9001:2015 standard as International accredited (International Accreditation Service – IAS) quality management system.
PT Tangara Mitrakom operates across the country, delivering quick and reliable communication solutions by serving customers in various segments such as Banking, Corporate, Telco, ISP Provider and Government from local and multinational companies with more than 10.000 total remotes in urban and rural area.
PT Tangara Mitrakom have more than 50 Service Points in across cities in Indonesia and supported with more than 100 Technicians, Workshop for repair center and International strategic partners.