Portfolio Management & System Analyst (Nex Parabola)
- SCTV Tower
- IT / MIS, Systems Analyst
- Senior Staff
- Information Technology, Information Management
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
SCTV TowerSenayan CityJl. Asia Afrika Lot 19
- S1 from Information Systems major.
- Minimum 2 years experience in System Analyst.
- Common to work with SQL, Visio, Microsoft Access, & Microsoft Excel.
- Able to handle big data.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong leadership, self starter, & teamwork person.
- Able to work accurately & under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, strong attention to detail, developed skills in examination & analysis, communication, and presentation skills.
- Liaise with IT to enhance systems i.e. upgrade ABV, more integrated database.
- Increase conversion rate based on existing database by proposing portfolio program.
- Responsible for maintaining database.
- Responsible for setting and upload marketing promotion in the system.
- Responsible for STB (set top box) and voucher related (activation, upload, blacklist, transfer, reporting, etc.)
- Responsible for Subscriber Management System Corporate.
- Adjust and maintain existing system to support current or future business process.
- Responsible for system documentation & implementation.
About the Company
PT SCTV is private television station in Indonesia which first started in Surabaya in 1990 and only reached : Jakarta, Surabaya and Bali. On August 1993 SCTV began to relay nationally.
With its commitment to always provide the audience with entertainment and informational programs which are both entertaining and of good quality, we keeps on improving and developing its programming, technoligical and Human Resources aspects.
The targeted audience are families who always expect the best and always try to improve the qualities of their lives. Through its various programs SCTV expects to function as a window to the world, through which families could see various trends and actualities.
Through 33 rtelay stations and with the support of the digital satelitte SCTV is receivable in the entire provinces of Indonesia which consist of more than 15.000 islands. Presently SCTV has reached more than 58 millions audiences.