Graphic Designer - Brilio Food
- Brilio Jakarta
- Computer Graphic Designer and Art / Design
- Entry Level / Staff
- Art and Design, Interior Design, Product Design
- Bachelor's Degree
Jl Siaga Raya No 77L, Pejaten Barat, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field, with hand drawing ability.
- More than 3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to execute independent projects, experience in large-scale operation and promotion projects, strong understanding and communication skill.
- Self-driven, take the initiative to find design details and improve them, good communication skills and problem solving ability.
- A Good understanding of food-photography.
- Portfolio of work, F&B industry is preferred.
- Creative execution on designing F&B product.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong typography skills.
- Create a social media and communication strategy to align with marketing strategies.
- Develop standard guideline to respond to social media feedback and brand guideline for Graphic Designer.
- Responsible for the promotion and visual design of net-ease core food online media products such as H5, illustration, thematic, graphic printing, font design and other operation and promotion projects.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across sub-media.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends .
About the Company
Brilio is an online content portal targeted to the millennial audience in Southeast Asia. The Company was founded in March 2015 in Indonesia and has experienced rapid growth since then, rapidly emerging into the leading online content destination for millennials in Indonesia.
Brilio’s vision is to expand regionally into Southeast Asia and to achieve market leadership within every market it serves. Our mission is to become the go-to source of engaging content for our audience, and to achieve that we are investing heavily in developing proprietary in-house content IP across all relevant media formats.
We are expanding at a tremendous pace and we need talented, highly motivated people to help us realize our vision. If you love digital content and media, and if the idea of doing work which delights millions of people on daily basis lights a fire inside you then get in touch. We want you!