- Brilio Jakarta
- Computer Graphic Designer and Editor
- Entry Level / Staff
- Communication Studies, Design Communication Visual
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Jl Siaga Raya No 77L, Pejaten Barat, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan
- Min Associate Degree in a relevant field (Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, etc.)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Able to work with internal and external teams.
- Organize all video materials for internal and external needs.
- Editing videos, including background music, graphic material, sound clips, all aspects needed for the video using Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro x and Other tools.
- Brainstorming and presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
About the Company
Brilio is an online content portal targeted to the millennial audience in Southeast Asia. The Company was founded in March 2015 in Indonesia and has experienced rapid growth since then, rapidly emerging into the leading online content destination for millennials in Indonesia.
Brilio’s vision is to expand regionally into Southeast Asia and to achieve market leadership within every market it serves. Our mission is to become the go-to source of engaging content for our audience, and to achieve that we are investing heavily in developing proprietary in-house content IP across all relevant media formats.
We are expanding at a tremendous pace and we need talented, highly motivated people to help us realize our vision. If you love digital content and media, and if the idea of doing work which delights millions of people on daily basis lights a fire inside you then get in touch. We want you!